You know that awesome feeling you get when you give your body a long, satisfying stretch?
Feels good, right?
Well, imagine that feeling…but in your balls. Nope, we’re not making things up, we’re talking about testicle stretching, and it’s a way to stretch your balls, feel insane pleasure, and even give some extra “ooh” to you and your partner.
But what is testicle stretching, and do ball stretchers work (like, really work?) Never fear kinky friends, we’re here to give you the lowdown on BDSM ball stretching with our comprehensive beginner’s guide to ball stretching.
Let the pleasure begin!
What is Testicle Play?
Testicle stretching is a form of CBT (cock and ball torture), but before you freak out, it’s not really tortuous, but more of a way to give your balls a low, hanging look and feel the good sensations of having your testicles played with in a more intense way.
It’s not exactly a secret that most men love having their balls played with and that testicle play is extremely popular. There is a hell of a lot of nerve endings in those swinging sacks after all, and whether you’re playing with them yourself or a partner is handling your goods, testicle play is a great way to get your juices flowing (literally).
One of the more popular forms of testicle play is ball stretching, and it’s loved for many reasons. Let’s have a little look-see why below.
What is BDSM Ball Stretching?
It’s exactly how it sounds. You use a male ball stretcher such as stretch balls, metal ball stretchers, weighted ball stretchers, or ball stretcher weights to add some length to your scrotum measurements.
Why would you want to do this? Well, there are five main reasons in our opinion:
- Stimulation – OMG that feeling of large, heavy balls slapping against your partner’s body is just amazing. Not only can it feel great for you but it adds extra stimulation for your partner as you’re riding them. Not just that, wearing a male ball stretcher can give your testicles added sensations. Your skin is stretched and your nerve endings are more exposed, and the feeling of wearing weighted ball stretches can feel unreal.
- Prolonged climax – Want your orgasm to last longer? Of course you do! Some people experienced with BDSM ball stretching claim that because their balls hang lower when wearing ball stretcher weights, the sperm has farther to travel, thus making cumming longer, harder, and just better.
- Looks – For some ball stretcher fans, it’s all about the aesthetics. They believe that if their testicles hang lower, it can make their cocks look bigger. It’s also a pretty eye-widening sight to see your balls packaged, bulging, and ready for action.
- CBT (cock and ball torture) – If you and your partner are into the kinky stuff and love a bit of BDSM, then ball stretching is a real winner. You can use them for control, pleasure, (safe) discomfort, and so much more.
- Enhanced stamina – Ball stretching can help you stay hard for longer, allowing you to go longer.
In short, ball stretching is a way to embrace your masculinity and make your balls the star of the show. The pleasurable, weighty drag on your scrotum and the swinging, pulling sensations ball stretchers bring makes this form of testicle play one to try.
Do Ball Stretchers Work?
Heck yeah, they work!
Look, you can use your hands to stretch your balls, but we love the selection of weighted and unweighted devices available to take the hard work OFF your hands. Plus they look and feel insanely good.
Not only do ball stretchers give your cock and testicles more sensation, but they’ll elongate your balls as they tug on them, giving them more sensitivity and heightening every touch and movement. That means every lick, kiss, suck, and stroke feels even more intense, and as the ball stretchers do their thing, your semen has to work harder than usual to get past it and travel the extra distance in your elongated balls.
You know what this means. A longer, harder, earth-shaking climax and a super powerful ejaculation.
Better still, new tissue cells form and grow when the scrotum is stretched, and these new cells help in the gradual expansion of the scrotum over time. Get ready for a HUGE package.
As with all BDSM and cock and ball torture, they can give you a delicious combination of pain and pleasure, especially as you get used to wearing them for the first few times.
But it’s a pain-and-pleasure combo we know you’ll love.
Ball Stretching Guide
Before we get into the nitty-gritty, let’s take a look at the different types of ball stretchers available. Believe it or not, there are loads to choose from (we told you it was popular), and it’s important to find the best ball stretcher for you.
Here are just a few of the testicle stretcher styles available.
- Metal ball stretchers – Made from stainless steel and available in a range of weights and sizes. You can get metal ball stretchers that stack, allowing you to build the perfect amount of stretch.
- Leather – You gotta love the kinky look of leather. You can choose from weighted or lightweight leather and ones with an adjustable collar.
- Split Collar – These come with a hex key, are made from metal, and come in a variety of weights.
- Solid ring – Available in metal and silicone, these rings come in a range of weights and sizes and can be worn discreetly under clothes.
- Parachute – Comes with rings to attach weights to, this stretcher literally hangs down like a parachute. Ideal for BDSM fetishes.
- Screws and keys – Your eyes will pop out (not literally) with this kinky style. Used for metal stretchers, they provide a very secure fit and you can give the key to your dom for safekeeping.
- Stretchy – These are made from the same materials as stretchy cock rings. You stretch them over your balls, it’s that easy.
You can see that ball stretchers come in many different styles, sizes, and materials, and before choosing yours, it’s a good idea to think about things like do you want to wear your stretcher under your clothes. What is the main aim here? Stretching your balls for aesthetic reasons, using one for BDSM fun, or maybe to make your orgasms out of this world?
You need to make sure you choose the right fit for your balls. They can’t be too tight or too loose. Too loose and it could just slip off, too tight and you risk serious damage to your fellas.
Once you’ve chosen the ball stretcher of your dreams, remember to wear it right. This means not wearing it for long periods of time (around 20 minutes is a decent amount of time), and keeping your scrotum in top condition by slathering on lube and cocoa or shea butter.
Once you know what you want, you can make the right choice for your needs.
How to Stretch Your Balls
Right, let’s get into it. Now you know all the fine details of ball stretching, it’s time to prep yourself for some stretching fun.
There are a few steps you should follow each time you slap on your ball stretcher. These will help you get the most out of your stretcher and keep your testicles in tip-top condition. You need to think of ball stretching like any other form of exercise. This means you need to warm the boys up first. Here’s how:
- Take a warm shower – While you’re enjoying your shower, grab each side of your scrotum and pull your skin (gently) out and down. Try and do it a few times for around 45 seconds at a time. You can also do this in the bath and pull down on your scrotum using your thumb and index finger to create a circle around the top of your balls.
- Lube up – Now your balls are nicely warmed up and the skin is feeling flexible, apply a generous amount of lube – just make sure it’s compatible with the material of the ball stretcher.
- Be realistic – For first-timers, don’t expect to wear a heavy stretcher for hours on your first few tries. Start with ten minutes and work your way up to give your balls time to get used to the delicious pulling and stretching sensations.
- Be safe – Safety is super important when it comes to testicle stretching, especially so you can avoid dangerous injuries such as testicular torsion. To keep your balls happy and healthy (and huge) just follow our safety tips below.
Now, if you’re using your ball stretcher to increase your scrotum measurements, keep in mind that it ain’t going to happen overnight. Just like building muscles, you won’t see immediate results. Just keep going consistently and regularly and your balls will get there.
Ok, before getting started on your testicle fun, it’s crucial that you practice safe testicle play and ball stretching.
The most important thing is to stop if you start to feel any discomfort or pain. Stretching your balls can take time to perfect and results come with constant GRADUAL work, so don’t stretch your boys to their limits immediately!
Remember to be gentle with your balls and to always keep an eye out for proper circulation and any chaffing. Using top-quality lube and some cocoa butter can help keep things smooth and supple. You should also not use too much weight too soon or have your stretcher on too tight. If you start to notice your balls turning bluish or if they start to feel cold, STOP! Keep an eye on your testicles and if things don’t get better then see your doctor as soon as you can.
As long as you follow these safety tips, you have everything you need to start the stretching fun.
Become a Pro With Our Beginner’s Guide to Ball Stretching
Now you know everything there is to know about ball stretching, you can get started on your horny journey.
Ball stretchers allow you to push your boys to their limits, making them look huge and helping your orgasms feel even more intense. Fancy giving ball stretching a go? Check out our impressive range and enjoy all the tugging, compressing, and stretching sensations they bring.