Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Saints and Sinners
Saints and Sinners reserve the right to refuse affiliates with the following types of sites:
– Under construction
– Sites that encourage violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities
– Use of spyware or phishing techniques or motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practises
– A competitor or rival company
By joining the Saints and Sinners affiliate program, affiliates agree to promote Saints and Sinners in an honest, fair manner, using up to date information (as provided by Saints and Sinners through our regular affiliate communications) with the intention of giving visitors a positive experience.
Saints and Sinners may de-dupe against other marketing channels, including PPC, at any time.
Social Content: In accordance with the ASA, if you wish to use affiliate links within your social channels and Instagram stories, you will need to use #ad as an identifier of content that has a commercial agreement attached to it.
- We will pay you automatically by PayPal monthly, as soon as you have a minimum balance owed of £25
- Approval for referrals takes 30 days as to make sure orders are not cancelled and refunds are not issued, after this time the referral amount is added to your affiliate amount.
- Funds are paid in Pounds Sterling
- Alternatively, we can pay you by bank transfer. However, you will need to contact us at email@example.com, and please title your email “Affiliate Bank Transfer Payment”.
Discounts, Offers and Promotions
Affiliates may only promote voucher codes that have been notified to them by the Saints and Sinners affiliate manager. We may from time to time issue voucher codes exclusively for the use of individual affiliates. Affiliates may not promote an exclusive voucher code that has been issued to another affiliate. We will reverse any commissions attributed to the unauthorised usage of such voucher codes.
Any discounts, offers and promotions should show available expiry dates to ensure customers clearly understand the duration of the promotion. Affiliates are not permitted to promote offers that are not explicitly issued as part of the Saints and Sinners affiliate program – such as (but not exclusive of) offers Saints and Sinners have made with partnering companies, offline promotional activities, or in-house, non-affiliate marketing activity such as promotions included with orders, and customer newsletters and emails. Affiliates found breaking these terms will not receive payment for any sales that arise from this breach and could be removed from the program.
If you are given a product to review by Saints and Sinners please ensure
you include within your review at least one direct (non-affiliate tracking)
link to either the Saints and Sinners product page or to the category page
(i.e. Rabbit Vibrators, Bullet Vibrators, etc). For all other requirements for
product reviews, please refer to your contact at Saints and Sinners.
Affiliates may not make use of the Saints and Sinners brand name (including any variations, misspells or derivatives) in any domain names they register. You may include brand terms within the subfolder, so for example www.affiliatewebsitename.com/saintsandsinners is allowed. Affiliates are asked not to register any domain names that are similar, or confusingly similar, nor have the specific, or accidental intentions or consequences of leading visitors to think they are being directed to Saints and Sinners.
– Affiliates may not put the Saints and Sinners website into frames or use masked URLs to promote Saints and Sinners
– Direct forwarding to the Saints and Sinners website is not allowed.
– Affiliates may not use Pay per View/Cost per View marketing as the use of pop ups and pop unders to promote Saints and Sinners is not allowed.
– Affiliates may not alter any of the
available creative without the permission of Saints and Sinners. If hosting
creative on their own servers, affiliates must ensure that such creative is
kept up to date.
Saints and Sinners has its own PPC program. We do not want affiliates to compete with our own campaigns or drive up costs:
– PPC bidding on the Saints and Sinners brand name or trademarks (including any variations or misspells such as Saints & Sinner, or saint and sinner, etc) is not allowed.
– Please do not bid on “brand + generic” keywords, such as ” Saints and Sinners offers”, ” Saints and Sinners voucher codes”, “Saints and Sinners lingerie”, etc.
– Use of the Saints and Sinners URL as your display URL is not allowed.
If you have any questions regarding our PPC policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification. Please note we will reverse commissions and reject any affiliates found breaking our PPC Restrictions and indeed any of our other restrictions Commission can also be withheld or cancelled for affiliates that do not provide any visibility of how they are driving traffic.