Svakom Nova Exercise Kegel Balls
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nova exercise balls are an expertly designed set of three different exercise balls to perform kegel ball exercises with. Each ball is equipped with a silicone string to easily take out the ball after use. The entire Nova ball is made of body-safe silicone which is 100% waterproof. According to the kegel exercis e theory, we designed these kegel exercise courses especially to help those who want to tighten their vagina mucles after giving birth. The set of Nova balls have three gradual increased weights for different exercise needs. Effective kegel exercise helps to strengthen a woman? s PC muscle (pubococcygeus muscle), improving vaginal health while bringing sexual benefits and satisfaction. For daily exercise or postpartum recovery, Nova exercise balls are the perfect choice for your PC muscle strengthening needs.
Phase One: For first time users, in order to help your body adapt to the ball please use 49g single ball, 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days. Phase Two: After your body has adjusted to the single ball, you can use the 75g double ball to increase the exercise intensity, exercise for 30 minutes a day each day, for about 30 days. Phase Three: During this phase, your body can easily control the double ball, so to step up the training intensity, you can use the 95g double ball, 30 minutes a day, for about 30 days. Svakom tips:
1. When using the exercises, you should use the Nova ball while walking, running, swimming, dancing, or doing the house work, instead of sitting or lying still, as these kinds of movements can make the ball inside your body move to stimulate the vagina muscles, therefore exercising the PC muscle.
2. During the exercise, if you begin to feel unwell after using it, please stop using the ball and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
3. If you have serious Vaginitis, Vulvitis or PID you should not use the ball until you are cured.
4. Do not use the ball 30 days after an abortion surgery or 3 months after giving birth. For special situations please consult your doctor.
5. Do not use the ball during pregnancy or during your period.
? 49g 135mm x 36mm ? 75g 170mm x 32mm ? 95g 162mm x 28mm